Interview on China Strategy Series with Emi Hanes
Would you like to know more about business opportunities along the Belt and Road Initiative? Are you interested in China market entry? Do you plan to engage with Chinese partners and want to learn about common mistakes and how to avoid them?
Ivo Ganchev discusses these topics and more in a five-part interview on the China Strategy Series.
The series is hosted by Emi Hanes, a business consultant and cross-cultural communication expert who helps to bridge Europe and China.
Previous guests include:
– Dr. Harvey Dzodin, former legal advisor to President Jimmy Carter and VP at ABC
– Prof. Andreas Breinbauer, Rector (President) of the University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna
– Prof. Don Lewis, China University of Political Science and Law
– Frank Sieren, best-selling author
In each part of his interview, Ivo Ganchev explores different aspects of cooperating with China, gives valuable advice and reveals rare insights about the cooperation between Bulgaria and China, gathered during his tenure as Vice-Chairman of the Bulgaria-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
To watch/listen to the interview you can go to the watch section of this website or click the links below:
1. 8 Most Important Trends for China/EU/UK Business and Cooperation
2. Bulgaria and China: Rare Insights on Commercial Cooperation
3. The Geopolitical Effects of the BRI
4. How Beneficial is the CAI for the EU and Why Has it Stalled?
5. Mistakes Experiences & Lessons Learned from Working with Chinese Partners